11.3.2009

Eye of the Tiger

Competitive pair

These simple earrings are a test pair for my glue. I wanted to see if it works with stones as well, and it did. I have now tested these for few days and if they stick with me, they will sick with anybody.
Materials: Tigers Eye stones (8mm) , silver plated metal and my super glue.

Nämä yksinkertaiset nappikorvikset toimivat testiparina liimalleni ja nähtäväksi jäi pitääkö liimani kivet paikallaan. Korvikset ovat pysyneet jo kaksi päivää korvissa ja jos ne pysyvät minun matkassani, pysyvät ne muidenkin mukana.
Materiaalit: Tiikerin silmä-kivet (8mm) , hopeoitua metallia ja omaa superliimaani.




This is a necklace made of beads I got from a friend (paper and plastic beads). This about 160 cm long necklace was sold during last week from our table at the second hand store. I really like the colours on those paper beads.
Tämän kaulakorun tein ystävältäni saamista paperi- ja muovihelmistä. Paperihelmien turkoosi väri on kaunis ja jokainen helmi erilainen. Noin 160 cm pitkä kaulakoru on myyty.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti